Active & Engaged Independent Living Community near Ocean City
Gull Creek affords you every opportunity to be catered to and enjoy the freedom of personal independence. Independent Living apartments offer well-appointed amenities and services — designed with comfort and convenience in mind — with inspiring décor throughout the community areas.
Apartment standard features:
- Generously sized studios and one- and two-bedroom apartments
- Full-sized kitchen complete with range, dishwasher and refrigerator (in most apartments)
- ADA-equipped bathroom with heat lamp and safety bars
- Stackable washer-dryer (in most apartments)
- Individual sliding glass door leading to private patio or balcony (in most apartments)
- Individually controlled heating and air conditioning
- Safety features including emergency call system and heat/smoke detectors
- Convenient, ample parking outside building
- Housekeeping and maintenance provided, reducing the amount of time spent on chores
- Enjoyable social calendar of events provide occasions to socialize with neighbors
- Focus on wellness with exercise classes and dietician available for consultations
- Routine scheduled transportation to enjoy the surrounding community
- Simplified billing to reduce the paperwork burden and time spent on monthly bill paying
- Pets permitted
All Day Dining:
Dine any time from 8:00am until 6:30pm in our beautiful main dining room.
- One additional meal per day: $150/month
- Two additional meals per day: $300/month
Click here to view the All Day Dining Menu.
Hours may be subject to change. All day dining not included with VIP program.
Monthly Independent Living Rentals Include:
- One freshly prepared meal with choice of entrees, prepared by our chef, served restaurant-style each day in the dining room
- Dietician available for nutritional consultation
- Light housekeeping and linen service weekly
- Interior and exterior maintenance
- Scheduled transportation service in the surrounding community for shopping, banking, religious services and doctor visits.
- Coordinated educational and cultural events and social programs
- Use of all recreational social areas
The Community Fee is charged to cover administrative fees, application/assessment process and basic upkeep of the community. This fee is a one time fee paid upon move-in per apartment.
Independent Living floor plans:
Call to learn more about our VIP (Very Independent Person) program offering choice of services at an affordable cost.
Contact us to learn more about our Maryland Independent Living Community